Week 7 Fantasy Football Rankings
If you’re reading this (thank you), you probably play fantasy football. If you play fantasy football, you’re in violation of each of the seven deadly sins…
- Envy: The feeling we all feel when we don’t have THAT guy of the week.
- Gluttony: Who doesn’t constantly check their phone, and laptop for updates while watching at least one game on TV?
- Greed: Winning close is still winning, but winning, and putting up a bazillion points, is much better.
- Lust: When someone goes off… Ahhh when someone goes off!
- Pride: If we lose, it’s luck, bs, or something other than us not being good.
- Sloth: Lazy Sundays are much more lazier during football season.
- Wrath: Just check a player’s Twitter account after he has a bad game.
… We’re all doomed. It’s Week 7, and we still have 11 weeks of sin… Oh well, may God grant us favor.
As always, be sure to check me out on Instagram: maximizeyourodds, Facebook: maximizeyourodds, and Twitter: maxingyourodds or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org for free plays, and/or fantasy advice.